If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Great story from The News Tribune about Greg Gaines, who uses leverage to dominate in the confined spaces of a “man’s world.”
- Adam Jude dips into his mailbag and talks breakout candidates.
- Jude also has a new Husky Headlines Podcast with Sports Illustrated’s Andy Staples.
- Husky QB commit Colson Yankoff will begin the season on the sideline as he recovers from knee surgery.
- John Wilner talks to a DirecTV VP about where the provider stands in negotiations with the Pac-12 Network.
- Awesome photos from a night practice at Husky Stadium Wednesday evening, courtesy Ben Miller of UW Athletics.
And a little action:
- Rutgers secondary is hoping to atone for last year’s disastrous start against the Huskies.
Vita Vea will look to improve on these already great metrics:
And these interior defenders really got after quarterbacks a year ago. pic.twitter.com/nfm2XlogGa— PFF College Football (@PFF_College) August 24, 2017
Chris Fetters of Dawgman talks Husky football with NBC Sports Radio’s Bob Kemp:
Good to hear:
Kimberly Keever scores twice to power the Dawgs:
- Here’s the full story on the women’s soccer triumph last night.
Volleyball gets their season started tonight vs. Pittsburgh at 6PM on Pac-12 Network:
#11 men’s soccer gets it going tonight at 8:00 PM. Tickets available for the match against #20 New Mexico at Husky Soccer Field.
The Dawgfather rolls into town: