If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- ESPN came up with their Fan Happiness Index to measure who are the happiest fan bases in college football. UW checks in at #11 and 2nd in the conference.
- Bleacher Report is the latest site to come out with their top-100 players in College Football and the Huskies landed 6 players despite having 3 less offensive linemen than Washington State
- The Washington Post has their Pac-12 preseason preview and is following the crowds in predicting a UW-USC championship game.
- Adam Jude of the Seattle Times looks at the UW Offensive and Defensive Line coaches in Scott Huff and Ikaika Malloe.
- The Tacoma News Tribune provides a profile on Nick Harris, the most surprising starter from last season’s team.
- Dante Pettis isn’t used to getting benched but it looks like there will be a new holder on field goal attempts this year.
- Husky legend Isaiah Thomas was a part of one of the most impactful NBA trades in recent memory last night as he now joins LeBron James in Cleveland. The Boston Celtics have now traded both Markelle Fultz and Isaiah Thomas within 3 months. Not Husky friendly.
The King of the Fourth will join @KingJames in Cleveland pic.twitter.com/vYrwyAWHiB— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) August 22, 2017
- Here’s a flashback to when IT still lived in Tacoma and played with another new teammate in Kevin Love.
Now that they're teammates, this picture of Kevin Love & Isaiah Thomas from the 2005 ABCD camp will get plenty of run this upcoming season pic.twitter.com/f4M0OuohWY— Michael Lee (@MrMichaelLee) August 23, 2017
- Matisse Thybulle (with some help from Jamal Crawford) is undefeated in the Crawsover. Here are some highlights from the latest game.
Highlights of @JCrossover & @MatisseThybulle over the weekend for the playoffs as Team Adidas is still undefeated heading into the chip! pic.twitter.com/Pa9bvPPVOR— thecrawsover (@thecrawsover) August 22, 2017
- Carlos Johnson has been training hard over the offseason.
Carlos Johnson Training Session at @InspireCourts VIDEO LINK: https://t.co/q0ipk9TnVL pic.twitter.com/AkG3Mf10jT— AZ Finest Mixtape (@AzFinestMixtape) August 23, 2017
- ESPN updated their top-100 recruiting rankings for the class of 2018 and the Husky’s top targets at Center and Point Guard make their debuts at #86 and #96 in Bryan Penn-Johnson and Marcus Zegarowski.