If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The mothership has a cool piece from their CFB ‘17 preview which may make our favorite sport feel like a task for Sisyphus that we just can’t quit.
- Recent commit, Nathaniel Kalepo, talks with The Times about his decision.
- The Times also has a bit on Camilo Eifler’s improvement, which I’m sure will give you all rational expectations for his season.
- As if you’d expect anything else, the Dawgs don’t give a rat’s behind about their pre-season AP ranking.
- Meanwhile, Todd Miles from The News Tribune bashes some writer from Florida’s dumb ranking of the Huskies. It’s awesome.
- The Tribune also has a piece on Washington’s country boys on the left and right of the line.
- Speaking of, 1⁄2 of that duo gets some love from Sports Illustrated.
- In the latest episode of The Audible, Stew Mandel and Bruce Feldman have (good) thoughts on UW and the playoff.
- Because it’s only ONE WEEK TIL CFB KICKOFF (!!!) Athlon compiled all the best college football twitter accounts you should all follow. In perfect fashion, they included UWDP but got our username wrong so when you click on it, it redirects to some Vietnamese twitterbot account. Sigh.
Which is a good reminder, if any of you wanna follow your favorite UW nerds on twitter, you can find us at @UWonSBN.
- Go Vita!
- And Azeem:
- PFF likes the Dawgs:
No. 6 on our Preseason Top 25 - the Washington Huskies. pic.twitter.com/rZYDc8LlW9— PFF College Football (@PFF_College) August 21, 2017
- I love this human:
No. 11: dude why are you even here pic.twitter.com/XtDWdm4YFQ— College GameDay (@CollegeGameDay) August 22, 2017
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.