If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Huskies are talented on the defensive line, but the depth is a question mark. Adam Jude reports that redshirt freshman Levi Onwuzurike is getting help from the veterans to help reach his massive potential.
- Another great photo gallery from Ben Miller and Matt Taylor getting us up close and personal with practice yesterday.
- Luke Mounger of Dawgman interviews the bigger, stronger and more experienced Nick Harris.
- Mounger also talks to OC Jonathan Smith, who can’t be tricked into telling us the plan for Salvon Ahmed.
Day 16 of camp:
Huskies have their first scrimmage Saturday (invitation-only for season-ticket holders). Petersen said would have up to 100 live snaps.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) August 18, 2017
The Husky schedule is easy, but not THAT easy:
Best chance to enter bowls unbeaten (https://t.co/XMeBCGgaHk)— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) August 18, 2017
1. Ohio State (35%)
2. Alabama (10%)
3. Oklahoma (5%)
4. Washington (5%)
Keep it rollin’ JB:
- Ed Chang, a coach Hopkins commit for 2018 from Nebraska, is moving out west for his final year of high school.
Men’s soccer gearing up for start of the season tomorrow night in Portland:
3rd ranked Volleyball opens the season a week from tonight:
Season opener tonight in Ann Arbor vs Michigan:
In color even...