If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Christian Caple has three takeaways from the first day of fall camp.
- Caple also talks defense, too.
- Here’s the official Huskies’ photo gallery of day one, which includes Kaleb McGary and Trey Adams looking like battle-hardened veterans instead of 20ish year-old dudes.
- Get yer ice cold tickets here! (Read that in the voice of the Mariners’ beer vendors.)
- Adam Jude on Azeem Victor and the defense.
- As well, the Times has video of interviews with Victor, Taylor Rapp, and Greg Gaines.
- Some info on the Rutgers quarterback competition, which will determine who gets pwn’d by Vita and GFG come game time September 1st.
- Athlon ranks Pac 12 quarterbacks.
- The Season is Over get drunk and talk recruiting. (Fair warning — I haven’t listened to this episode yet but as a rule of thumb, don’t listen to TSiO if you A) are easily offended or B) hear hyperbolic sarcasm and think the person saying it is validating your actual views that make you an actual horrible person.) Otherwise, enjoy!
Edit: Listening to it currently and they have some awesome data analysis on out-of-region recruiting and all around shenanigans that’ll make you less dumb.
- Get stoked, brah:
- Fultzy models some Philadelphia looks:
- With official offers being sent out today, I think we can all agree that UW’s are pretty rad and Star Wars-y:
- Not sports, but this is a good thing:
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.