If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Sacramento Bee traces Chris Petersen’s rare coaching traits back to his roots at UC Davis, where he was mentored by the great Jim Sochor.
- We’re already half way done with media days, but here’s 5 things to watch from ESPN.
- ICYMI, here’s everything Petersen said to the media yesterday. And a quick video of some of it.
- What kind of impact could Matt Lubick have on the Washington offense after working at Oregon for so long?
- Pro Football Focus breaks down the always elusive Myles Gaskin.
- Pacific Takes continues their top-50 player countdown and 2 Husky DLs are recognized.
- Speaking of defensive linemen, former Husky Elijah Qualls is turning heads in Philadelphia.
- Keishawn Bierria isn’t worried about the defense and neither should you be!
Keishawn Bierria assures @UW_Football fans they have nothing to be worried about on defense! #Pac12FB https://t.co/zsiAmE7ccj— Pac-12 Network (@Pac12Network) July 26, 2017
- UW Athletic Department Associate AD Carter Henderson was a guest on The Sports Leadership Podcast talking what life is like inside a modern AD.
- No comment.
July 27, 2017
- Those are your Dots for today folks. Remember fall practice starts on Monday so be sure to check back here for our position previews, post practice recaps, and pre-season coverage. Go Huskies!