If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- This morning marks the start of Pac-12 Media Days. It’s finally (almost) here people! Check out how to watch here.
- You can also follow UW Football on Instagram for behind the scenes looks at Media Days
- The Pac-12 Media Poll was released this morning and the Dawgs were projected to win the North division but USC was picked to win the conference. Although both the Huskies and USC received the same number of votes for their respective divisions.
- Check out Phil Steele’s podcast for his Pac-12 North Preview.
- He also covered the Pac-12 South Preview for those interested in the rest of the conference.
- 2018 4 star Running Back Recruit Chris Brown spoke with Greg Biggins about the state of his recruitment and why he hasn’t signed on to join the Dawgs just yet.
- Our own Gabey Lucas is telling people to stop worrying about a drop off from the UW secondary.
- Speaking of which, here’s a reminder of how good that secondary was last season:
Washington's secondary was lethal— Football Life (@TheFBLifee) July 25, 2017
- Nate Roberts, a Power Forward recruit from Maryland for the class of 2018, released his Top 5 and includes the Huskies on it citing his relationship with Hop.