If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jake Browning should have plenty of weapons surrounding him on offense. How does his supporting cast compare to other top college QBs?
- Helping shoulder the load on offense will be the Pac-12’s best RB duo.
- Great piece from The News Tribune about 7 on 7 camps and tournaments. Are they just a waste of time or do they have merit?
- A Husky LB makes this list of top 50 Pac-12 players.
- Washington is one of Colorado’s toughest games according to Athlon Sports.
- Speaking of Colorado, The Boulder Daily Camera previewed the Huskies last week.
- The writers at Athlon pick Washington 5/5 against Utah this season.
- Rutgers WR/RB/KR Janarion Grant was named to the Paul Hornung watch list, given annually to the most versatile player. Shaq Thompson won the award in 2014 for UW. The Huskies open their season against Grant and the Scarlet Knights on Friday September 1st.
- College football games are long. What can we do about that?
- Darrell Daniels showing the young talent how it’s done:
I want to thank @Drinkmysuccess Daniels for coming out and given me some work good luck on your season ball out of Control pic.twitter.com/tI9LlU0Bq6— Prince Clay (@TravonClay1) July 20, 2017