If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Husky coaching staff continues to reel in big time recruits. This time it’s Graham-Kapowsin’s Dylan Morris, a four-star QB in the 2019 recruiting class. For more details, see Aaron’s notes here, the Time’s write up here, and check out Dawgman Radio’s discussion here. For those who have a subscription to Dawgman.com, here’s their interview with Morris.
- In more recruiting news, the Dawgs held two camps this weekend and handed out quite a few scholarship offers.
- According to Pacific Takes, the two best offensive linemen in the Pac-12 are Huskies. A third Husky cracks the top 10.
- The brother of a former Husky RB, Josiah Bronson, is transferring from Temple to the UW. He was a two-star DE recruit from Covington and suffered a leg injury last season that kept him off the field.
- In this insider piece from ESPN (must be a subscriber), KC Joyner debates whether or not the Huskies are good enough to make it back to the College Football Playoff.
- The Pac-12 has had six title games and the Pac-12 North has won every single one. Pacific Takes wonders if this is the year that the Pac-12 South finally breaks through.
- Finally, more watch list mentions:
- With that Pac-12 title game link in mind, enjoy this classic: