If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- It’s award watch list season, and Trey Adams adds his name to the ever growing list of Huskies being recognized in the off season:
Trey Adams has been named to the preseason watch list for the Outland Trophy, awarded to the nation's top interior lineman.#PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/NhestxgE26— UW Football (@UW_Football) July 13, 2017
- Greg Gaines, the human OL eater, recognized as well:
Greg Gaines has been named to the Bronko Nagurski Trophy watch list, given to the nation's best college defensive player.#PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/vRK1hMAQU0— UW Football (@UW_Football) July 13, 2017
- Desmond Trufant and some other NFL Huskies are hosting a camp at UW this Saturday.
- Sports on Earth ranks the top 130 players entering the 2017 season, and not surprisingly many Huskies make the list.
- Another ranking, this time of the top-50 players of all time. A certain DT from the 90s make the list.
- Ranking the toughest games on Washington’s schedule.
- Interesting piece on the thought process of a top recruit. Do they commit to the school, or the coach?
- Hopefully will see more of this on Friday, September 1st:
Keyshawn Bierria set tone for 2016 season against Rootgers pic.twitter.com/KN6DStVyFZ— Hardcore Husky (@HardcoreHusky) July 12, 2017
- It’s getting closer...
Football is coming.— UW Football (@UW_Football) July 13, 2017
50 days.#PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/kXGMjvTdOd
- After 4 years with UW, Mike Hopkins fired Daniel Shapiro from his role as strength and conditioning coach.
- Philly.com is encouraged after Markelle Fultz’s short summer league debut.
- The locker room after we rolled Stanford. Watershed moment for the Huskies and Chris Petersen’s tenure.
That feeling after a big time 44-6 WIN! #PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/MkPAy2QKeV— Justin Glenn (@JGlenn_UW) October 1, 2016