If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- In this ESPN Insider article, Phil Steele ranks the Huskies 8th in terms of overall Running Back situation just behind USC at #7 and Oregon at #5.
Myles Gaskin rushed for 1,302 yards (5.7 YPC) as a true freshman and 1,373 (5.8 YPC) in 2016. Lavon Coleman had an impressive 852 rushing yards (7.5 YPC) in his junior year. Redshirt freshman Sean McGrewadds to that potent combo as does true frosh Salvon Ahmed.
- Dawgman’s insider recruiting blog has the list of recruits coming for camps at the UW this weekend which includes at least seven uncommitted prospects for the 2018 recruiting class.
- Malik Dime is having success at the Worldwide Invitational which is made up mainly of recent college players hoping to end up playing overseas. Other Pac-12 alum include Cal’s Stephen Domingo, Utah’s Jordan Loveridge, Wazzu’s Davonte Lacy, and ex-Husky Robert Upshaw.
- Dejounte Murray is focused on becoming a leader in his 2nd season with the Spurs
- The UW athletics department has a cool series of graphics profiling the entire 2016-2017 Washington athletics achievements.
- Kelsey Plum has a great chance of winning an ESPY