If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- From the mother ship, Bill Connelly takes an in depth look at the 2016 Husky football season and forecasts what to expect heading into next season.
- Added revenue, predominantly from Football and donations, has lead to an unexpected (but tiny) surplus for 2017.
- This is certainly up for debate, but according to ESPN.com Jojo McIntosh is the most versatile player on the Huskies roster.
- Another Bill Connelly post, he asks if anyone in the Pac-12 can pull an upset and prevent a UW-USC title game.
- NBA Trade Rumor: Markelle Fultz agreed to work out for the Kings last week. Could the Kings be looking to trade up for the top pick?
- Of course, the big news of the weekend was that Nahziah Carter, a three-star wing (and also Jay Z’s nephew), is the newest member of the Dawgs’ 2017 recruiting class.
- Unfortunately, we also found out on Friday that UW women’s basketball star freshman point guard, Aarion McDonald, has decided to transfer. She is the first Washington player to transfer since new head coach Jody Wynn was hired.
- Today is the first day of the MLB draft. Husky Juniors Noah Bremer (pitcher) and Joey Morgan (catcher) are both considered to be quality prospects, but will likely have to wait until Day 2 to hear their names called. Stay tuned for more.