If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jon Wilner has his Pac 12 quarterback comfort rankings out at the College Hotline.
- For those who pay for Scout.com, here’s a piece on a rising Washington target.
- Sidney Jones will soon be playable on Madden!
- MMQB bit on Nick Buoniconti and how football affected his health later in life.
- Sports Illustrated has a post-spring college football power ranking up.
- PennLive has a list of the 25 most profitable college football programs including us and another PNW program who shall remain nameless.
- Although it probably won’t amount to anything, Washington is the only northern school and one of two Pac 12 schools being considered by Louisiana APB Slade Bolden:
- Go Jake Eldrenkamp!
The Rams have signed UDFA guard Jake Eldrenkamp, whose college grades compare favorable to the top guards in the 2017 draft. pic.twitter.com/dq6FklLYUp— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) May 8, 2017
- Of the 13 QBs who’ve punched their ticket to the Elite 11 finals, two of them are committed to the Huskies:
- Jimmy Lake rockin’ the “cool uncle” shades with Elijah Molden:
- Isaiah Thomas takes s*** from no one and I kind of love it.
- Heather Corral proving there’s OKGs on all our teams:
- Both the men and women’s V8+ set Montlake Cut records against their competition from Shanghai in the Windermere Cup.
- The official times from this weekend’s regatta, including the high school and masters races that preceded the collegiate competitions, can be found at Row2K.
- Lastly, some kick-ass photos from the Windermere Cup.
- 2016 National Champions Washington Huskies Women’s Golf is playing all day today in Albuquerque and their Twitter is providing pretty frequent updates.
- Not sports-related, but here’s a picture of a big old goober husky to start your Tuesday off right:
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.