If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jack Lamb, one of the top 2018 linebacker recruits in the country, narrowed his list of potential schools down to five and UW made the cut.
- Ex-Husky TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins is attempting to get his life and his career back on track by staying sober.
- Unlike Lonzo Ball, Markelle Fultz wants to be the #1 pick and give the Huskies a clean sweep of top choices this year.
As a proud alum of the UW Ultimate program I’m going to continue to give the Sundodgers some love when I can.
- The University of Washington Sundodgers (the Men’s Ultimate Frisbee program) finished tied for 5th at the College Championships this weekend. The team came in seeded 8th and knocked off Oregon in the championship bracket before losing to eventual runner-up UNC-Wilmington in the quarterfinals.
- UW star Khalif El-Salaam finished 2nd in the Player of the Year award voting. He was named the BE Player of the Game in UW’s matchup with Oregon and you can check out highlights of his performance here.
- It looks like the UW baseball team certainly took the ‘student’ part of student-athlete seriously:
- And so did the men’s golf team:
- The women’s softball team has arrived in OKC for the College World Series: