If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- This is a few days old but I don’t believe we’ve put it up yet; SI has some thoughts on taking the over/under for some teams’ win total lines, including the Huskies.
- The College Hotline has an NCAA financials guru on to talk about the state of the Pac.
- Speaking of, Christian Caple has some more stuff on the financials of Husky Football.
- USA Today previews the 2017 Huskies.
- Here’s a few of Frank Deford’s (RIP) articles from the 70s and 80s.
- Hero Sports picks out each Pac 12 team’s best chance for a Heisman.
- For crootin’ fans, the Elite 11 Finals have been set and include both UW QB commits.
- Jacob Sirmon getting a few warm-up throws in:
.@UW_Football commit @JacobSirmon, getting ready for a #BattleInSeattle elimination game. #Dawgman pic.twitter.com/drZD2HyKn7— Chris Fetters (@Chris_Fetters) May 29, 2017
- Stephanie Loh discusses what was essentially a four year-long rebuilding period for Washington Softball to get back to the Women’s College World Series.
- The Times has an interview with Jen Cohen on the one year anniversary of her becoming the Washington AD.
- More stuff from The Times, this time on Yasmin Farooq’s process for getting the women’s crew team in a position to sweep nationals. Also, there’s a bit of science in there, which is always a fun time.
- Renew your volleyball season tickets!
- Big old photo gallery from the women’s crew’s sweep of the V8+, 2V8+, and V4 on the way to winning the....dare I say it....natty. (Excuse me, I mean “National Championship.”)
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.