If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- For those who subscribe to Scout, here’s a piece on Devin Culp’s decision to commit to Washington after originally pledging himself to Oregon around a year ago.
- Tani Tupou is getting another opportunity to play in the NFL, this time in Atlanta.
- Jon Wilner talks moolah on the College Hotline.
- Not Husky-related, but here’s a cool article from Sports Illustrated on Wyoming QB Josh Allen’s journey from unheralded high school farm boy to being kinda a big deal.
- Plum-mania continues with a look at team dynamics, individual growth, and the liberation of being a rookie.
- Former Dawg, Sami Whitcomb, stays local:
- The Ringer breaks down Markelle Fultz:
- IT continues being awesome:
- Here’s a photo gallery from the Pac 12 Rowing Championships in Lake Natoma.
- Casey Stangel is both a terror at the plate and a creature of habit, at least where music is concerned.
- That’s good, right?
- Post-Pac 12 Championships interviews with Coach Callahan and Arne Landboe:
- Some individuals moving up the list:
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.