If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Has there been a faster draft board riser since the season ended than Kevin King? Pro Football Focus places him in their top 10 athletic freaks list. Another Husky made the list too!
- Myles Gaskin can make history with a big 2017 season.
- The defense needs to find a pass rush after losing Joe Mathis. So far, Tevis Bartlett is making his name heard.
- Brayden Lenius has also strung together a couple of productive practices.
- Christian Caple took in day 12 of practice and has his notes and observations.
- The top DT in the west, Tuli Letuligasenoa, will announce his commitment this weekend. He previously visited UW 2 weeks and raved about his visit, though reading the tea leaves says he’s going to USC.
- Is Stanford Washington’s biggest threat in the Pac-12 North? Here’s what Dave Lombardi learned during his visit to their spring practice. Jon Wilner has his thoughts as well.
- Always a good idea to remind ourselves why we love Budda Baker so much:
- New Women’s hoops coach Jody Wynn is in it for the long haul. Listen to her introductory press conference here.
- For Markelle Fultz, it’s all about family: