If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Adam Jude reviews draft analysts’ mock drafts involving Huskies, including one analyst who thinks that UW CB Kevin King is “tailor made” for the Seahawks defense. That, and he also discusses the potential for the UW to have three first round draft selections (maybe four if teams take a flier on Sidney Jones).
- Speaking of Sidney Jones, he recently claimed that his achilles injury will keep him sidelined until October, meaning he could potentially have an impact on an NFL team this season.
- Greg Biggins of dawgman.com recaps Class of 2019 4-star QB J.T. Daniels recent visit to the UW.
- A second Adam Jude piece regarding the recent contract extensions for the UW coaching staff and the stability it provides to the coaches and program.
- Swish Appeal, SB Nation’s WNBA fan blog, has UW’s own Kelsey Plum going No. 1 overall in the WNBA draft TONIGHT. As does ESPN (and see their extended write up here). And Bleacher Report. AND.... well you get the idea. She seems to be a consensus lock. The cherry on top? Chantel Osahor is also a potential top 10 pick. Go Dawgs!
- The Huskies have officially signed the first two recruits of the new Coach Hop era. I know they’re not the blue chip guys we originally had, but gotta love the local ballers playing for their home town school.
- Check out Max’s recent write ups on West Seattle guard Nate Pryor and former O’Dea guard Michael Carter III.
Kelsey Plum will likely be the No. 1 pick in tonight's WNBA draft. Look back at her legendary career with @UW_WBB >> https://t.co/IOPVAq63PW pic.twitter.com/VJDHYSvahY— Seattle Times Sports (@SeaTimesSports) April 13, 2017
Enjoy free admission to the 2017 Spring Preview & Fan Fest on April 22 at the #GreatestSetting. #PurpleReign— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) April 13, 2017
>> https://t.co/AyExy5CouO pic.twitter.com/Kzjjx5mUh4
The day before the #NCAAGym Championships. The #GymDawgs compete at 10AM (PT) tomorrow on ESPN2.— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) April 13, 2017
>> https://t.co/Jb1sMIQ0lM pic.twitter.com/g4pVO0OSQQ