If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Here’s Christian Caple’s summary of last night’s loss, beginning appropriately with “It’s over”.
- VICE SPORTS weighs in on the awkward situation Lorenzo Romar finds himself in (put himself in?).
- Markelle Fultz adds to his growing list of honors after being named to the Sporting News 2016-2017 freshman All-American team.
- Speaking of Fultz, for those of you who were questioning the legitimacy of his injury, he has something to tell you.
Assuming sh*t doesn’t hit the fan with Coach Romar this offseason... There’s always next year, right folks?
- John Ross will reportedly undergo shoulder surgery after his UW Pro day, but don’t be alarmed because apparently s’all good.
- Covering all of Seattle’s favorite guys named John, local and national ESPN human computer John Clayton believes that the Seahawks would be a perfect fit for all three Husky DB’s in the upcoming draft.
- Click here for some highlights of 2018 QB commit Jacob Sirmon at the Adidas 7v7 camp in Las Vegas.
- This is a throw back to last year, but here’s an interesting take from USA Today’s Jonah Tuls on who he thought were the “under-the-radar” NFL prospects on the Huskies’ D. Hindsight can be fun.