If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- ESPN’s Sports Science recently aired segments on UW hoop stars Kelsey Plum and (former star) Isaiah Thomas.
- John Ross is up next!
Mr. Ross will be in the lab, under the microscope tomorrow!— John Brenkus (@johnbrenkus_) March 7, 2017
- John Ross talks about his record setting speed with Rich Eisen:
- This is an older article, but Fox Sports breaks down Jake Browning’s shoulder injury, the recovery process, and where that fits into UW’s spring and summer schedule.
- Mock draft from our friends over at Pacific Takes.
- Dates to remember:
Couple of @UW_Football dates to remember: Pro day/Husky combine this Saturday starting at 10. Spring practice starts 3/27.— Dave Softy Mahler (@Softykjr) March 8, 2017
- Jon Wilner picks all games in the Pac-12 Tournament, including the final. Does UW have a change against USC tonight?
- Markelle Fultz is out tonight with a sore knee that’s been troubling him.
- Despite the struggles, the Huskies are trying to capture a winning feeling. All it takes is 4 victories and they’re in the NCAA tournament.