If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Husky DBs showed at the NFL combine why they were one of the nation’s elite groups in 2016.
- In case you needed reminding:
- Speaking of Sidney Jones, even in a deep class for corners and safeties, he is distinguishing himself as one of the best.
- Budda Baker received plenty of attention as well, not least of which from the Seahawks star Earl Thomas.
- Could Budda Baker wind up a Cowboy? One writer thinks he’s the missing piece to their defense.
- John Ross had quite the day at the combine too. Here’s his scouting report from Pro Football Focus.
- John Ross has moves both on and off the field:
When you realize you're the fastest human being to ever play in the National Football League @WatchJRoss pic.twitter.com/UBmGcGfJR3— Dane Crane (@DaneCrane55) March 7, 2017
- Our old friend Bob Condotta reflects on the reunion of Daeshon Hall and Elijah Qualls, who once were part of a group of 7 players who famously committed publicly to the Huskies.
- Ranking the Pac-12 2017 schedules. Washington comes in at #12.
- Nothing is confirmed, but early reports are that Lorenzo Romar will return to coach the basketball team next season.
- Despite the struggles of the team, Markelle Fultz made the All Conference freshmen team.
- Not that retro, but it feels like everything changed on that Friday night against Stanford. The team seemed to think so too:
That feeling after a big time 44-6 WIN! #PurpleReign pic.twitter.com/MkPAy2QKeV— Justin Glenn (@JGlenn_UW) October 1, 2016