If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Football is back! Spring camp starts today, and our very own Chris Landon gets you ready with what you need to know.
- Complete spring roster:
- Jake Browning not fully participating yet:
Jake Browning, coming off January shoulder surgery, in uniform but not joining rest of QBs in first throwing drill.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) March 27, 2017
- First look at new WR Ty Jones:
- A few random shots from the first day of spring camp:
- David Crisp and Carlos Johnson have both confirmed they are returning to UW to play for Mike Hopkins.