If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- It feels like the season just ended, but Pac-12 schools are already gearing up for spring practice. Here’s a primer from SI with everything you need to know.
- Adam Jude rounds up the highlights from the UW Combine. The Huskies have a new fastest man - Jomon Dotson!
- Speaking of Dotson, Emerald City Swagger writes about his move from RB to CB.
- Here’s a free article from Dawgman with all the top 5’s for each event from the combine.
- The awful news from the weekend was Sidney Jones achilles tear during a non-contact injury. Pro Football Focus assesses how it will impact his draft stock.
- CBS examines the draft prospects of the players getting all the buzz: Budda Baker and John Ross.
- The Opening regional camps are starting up, which will determine who is invited to final event in Beaverton. Scout profiles the offensive players in attendance, including UW targets Steven Jones and Justin Dedich.
- Markelle Fultz will join a long list of recent UW guards to be drafted, but he won’t be remembered as a Husky legend, writes Matt Calkins.
- The women’s team, however, will find out today their NCAA tournament seed.
- Last year’s team made the Final Four in surprise fashion. Adam Jude reflects.
- So, what’s next for the Husky Women’s Basketball team?