If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Jon Wilner of the Mercury News breaks down each Pac-12 school’s top recruiting target for 2018. For UW, it’s no surprise our top target is a DT.
- Where does UW sit in the post-signing day power rankings?
- The Pacific Takes podcast recaps the Pac-12 recruiting classes.
- Pro Football Focus with their early ranking of 2017 teams. Washington is in the top 10, and a couple Pac-12 North rivals make the cut as well.
- PFF is also ranking their top 32 NFL prospects, and Washington’s lockdown CB Sidney Jones is #18.
- Nice article from Sports Illustrated on how important culture and fit are when recruiting.
- ICYMI, here’s Coach Petersen’s entire signing press conference:
- Paul Pierce and is happy and ready to pass the torch to Isaiah Thomas as the Celtics’ next star.
- Lorenzo Romar is running out of answers, says Percy Allen.
- Emerald City Swagger isn’t too cheery about Romar and the basketball team either.
- While the men’s team is in a free fall, the women just keep winning:
- Even though Washington got destroyed by UCLA, this was still pretty cool: