If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- DeSean Jackson first met John Ross last summer, when he contacted him out of the blue to work out. There are a lot of similarities in their games and Jackson sees a potential successor in the NFL.
- Greg Biggins caught up with Husky WR commit Austin Osborne, and spoke about his recent 7v7 success as well as his UW commitment.
- One of the top running backs out west is El Camino’s Chris Brown. The Husky target caught up with Brandon Huffman to talk about his offers and upcoming visits.
- Another WR on the Husky’s list is 4-star Chase Williams, who spoke with Biggins yesterday.
- Luke Falk opens up about WSU’s up-and-down 2016 season to Pac-12 Blog.
- Ranking Pac-12 non conference games in 2017. UW’s non-conference gauntlet of Rutgers, Montana, and Fresno State did not crack the top-10.
- Markelle Fultz will don a Husky jersey for one of his last ever games on Sunday, against WSU. Emerald City Swagger recaps his year.
- On a positive basketball front, the women’s team is ranked no. 12 in the latest top 16 from the NCAA women’s basketball tournament selection committee.