If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Make no mistake about it, this was a good recruiting class for the UW.
- Disappointed in yesterdays haul of recruits? Matt Calkins of the Seattle Times reassures us that there’s nothing to worry about.
- Here’s Adam Jude’s write up on the “three-headed monster” of wideouts that headlines this recruiting class.
- Listen to Dawgman.com’s National Signing Day recap show.
- Chris Petersen comments on late decommitments.
- ESPN Sr Writer Mark Schlabach just released his way-too-early 2017 top 25, and the Huskies cracked the top 10.
- UW QB Jake Browning recently underwent a minor shoulder surgery but is expected to be fully recovered by spring.
- The Huskies got a signing day surprise from an unlikely commit.
- If you haven’t already checked out our signing day coverage, head to the home page for a detailed review of yesterdays events, including Chris’s great recap.
- The Huskies blew a 10 point halftime lead last night and lost to USC at home 82-74.
- Here’s my recap of the loss.
- After UW’s loss last night, Romar says that this team needs a leader to emerge.
- ESPN’s Sports Nation has Markelle Fultz ranked as the 3rd best prospect heading into the NBA draft.
- Here are the highlights from last night’s game: