If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- WR Jesiah Irish, from Mt. Si, caught up with Brandon Huffman to discuss his early offers and what schools he’s hearing from.
- Huffman also spoke to Spanaway’s Jarrell Anderson and Rainier Beach’s Anthony Stell. Neither have UW offers but are hearing from Husky coaches.
- Jacob Sirmon is doing his best to promote UW to 2018 prospects:
- There’s still no official word on Bush Hamdan, but it’s looking likely he’ll head to Atlanta to be the Falcons’ QB coach. Here’s the story from The Falconholic.
- Detailed breakdown and draft profile of Budda Baker, courtesy of Steelers Depot.
- How is John Ross ranked relative to other WRs in this year’s draft class?
- There will be a lot of QB battles in the conference this spring. Here’s a breakdown from Pacific Takes.
- The 2016-17 basketball season is circling the drain, which raises the question: what to do with Lorenzo Romar? The Dawgman guys chat for 30 minutes about this in their latest podcast.
- Basketball power rankings from Jon Wilner. There could be up to six Pac-12 teams in the NCAA tournament this year.