1. UCLA (9-3, 22-3)– Guess who’s back. It looked shaky during moments against Oregon, but Lonzo Ball does what he does. Honestly starting to lean to him as the No. 1 player in this year’s NBA draft.
2. Oregon (10-2, 21-4) – An impressive beatdown of Arizona last Saturday but they just couldn’t put away the Bruins on Thursday night. Still, if Dillon Brooks can stay healthy this team is set for a long run in March.
3. Arizona (11-1, 22-3) – After suffering an embarrassing loss at Oregon, the Wildcats bounced back against Stanford. A pretty interesting matchup against Cal awaits this weekend.
4. Cal (9-3, 18-6) – Cal has won 5 straight and 8 of its last 9 with a big test coming in the form of Arizona at home. Ivan Rabb and Jabari Bird continue to lead the Bears’ balanced attack.
5. USC (8-4, 21-4) – Similar to the Bears, the Trojans have reeled off 5 wins in a row but its last loss came to a ranked team, Arizona. It gets number 5 Oregon next.
6. Colorado (4-8, 17-11) - The Buffs laid the smackdown on the Huskies on the court, while Malik Dime did the same to its fans off the court. CU has won 4 of 5 and have the Cougs coming in this weekend.
7. Utah (7-5, 16-8) – Getting swept in the Bay Area last week really hurt the Utes tourney hopes. They snuck by the Cougs this week. Fortunately, they have may have a Fultz-less Husky team Saturday.
8. Stanford (4-8, 12-12) – The Cardinal have lost 4 of 5 and are now holding out hopes of an NIT bid.
9. Washington State (4-8, 11-13) – Josh Hawkinson tied a school record with his 53rd career double double in a narrow loss to the Utes. The team is competitive and will seek a split against the Buffs.
10. Arizona State (4-8, 11-14) – After a narrow loss at Oregon, the Sun Devils beat the Beavers (who doesn’t) and then dropped one to Cal. Stanford is next in a battle of teams positioning for Pac 12 tourney seeding.
11. Washington (2-10, 9-15) – The only sellout at home in a couple years sees the team get blown out. Malik Dime is suspended indefinitely, Markelle Fultz is day-to-day with a knee. This team is falling apart. Will we see the Huskies win another game this season?
12. Oregon State (0-12, 4-21) The Beavs are the Huskies reminder that it could be worse.