If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow me on Twitter (as well as the official UW Dawg Pound account) and subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- The Daily gives Penn State the edge when it comes to UW’s passing offense versus their passing defense (although I think we can agree calling the Washington pass attack circa 2k17 “one of the most versatile and dangerous in the country” is... uh... generous).
- The News Tribune celebrates that this year’s men’s basketball team sucks less than last years.
- The Seattle Times has video of Fiesta Bowl preparations.
- Something something Vita Vea is gonna go to the NFL but let’s speculate about how rad it would be if he came back.
- The Times talks recruiting and the possibility of Washington hauling in a Top-10 class.
- Future UW opponent Penn State has a secret weapon: backup QB and jack-of-all-trades, Tommy Stevens.
- If you’re college football pop culture-savvy, you know about the “Sam Darnold wouldn’t have it any other way meme.” Apparently, The Darnold has gotten meta about it.
EXCLUSIVE: @KRNV got to sit down with @Brandonkah0 and his family on Monday night to talk about his decision to commit to UW, how it felt to de-commit from BYU, and so much more. pic.twitter.com/sVr5mRiYzz— Brenna Greene (@BrennaNews4) December 19, 2017
STOP TWEETING AT CROOTS YOU IMBECILES.
As Huskies, our shared goal is to be the best alumni & fan base in the country.— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) December 19, 2017
By contacting prospective student-athletes directly on social media, we risk NCAA violations that impact the ability of our coaches to effectively recruit.
Follow @UWCompliance for more information. pic.twitter.com/ALaH1LnqOt
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.