If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning Washington Huskies athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow me on Twitter (as well as the official UW Dawg Pound account) and subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- Jon Wilner ranks the top 11 walk-on players in the Pac-12 and two defenders off the conference’s best defense make the list.
- Our very own Gabey Lucas ventured into enemy territory and was a guest on the Quack 12 Podcast. They review the Pac-12 bowl matchups, and one of my personal favorite topics, Texas truck stops.
- Yesterday was the 15th anniversary of Utah hiring Urban Meyer. Where does that rank among the top ten coaching hires on the West Coast?
- Adam Jude had recruiting guru Brandon Huffman on his Husky Headlines podcast, as well as 2018 QB commit Jacob Sirmon:
- ICYMI, here’s the story on former Husky Isaiah Woods (formerly Renfro) from The News Tribune on his battle with depression.
- Penn State plays great defense. Who are the disruptive forces that the Husky offense needs to neutralize?
- Former Dawg and current Philadelphia Eagle, Sidney Jones, is finally healthy enough to practice. The second-round pick injured his achilles tendon on pro day in March.
- Here are six takeaways from Jones’s first practice, including video!
- Speaking of Husky DBs, there are some future NFL players right here: