If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- Adam Jude writes that stopping Bryce Love will be a test for the Husky defense.
- Jude also has a story on Coach K and how he elevated UW’s defense to best in the land.
- Husky Headlines Podcast with Jude & Jon Wilner, previewing the Stanford game.
- Rule of Tree goes into the vault to review last year’s Stanford-Washington game. It’s a fun read.
- RoT also provides a brief history of the Washington-Stanford football rivalry. They also ask where the physicality has gone from Stanford’s offense.
- The News Tribune has their story on the coaches’ plans for Azeem Victor and the “juice” he gives them on the edge.
- This ought to go over well with the Jon Wilner haters here - his Pac-12 picks.
- SF Gate says Stanford must stop Dante Pettis to slow down Washington.
- Preview and prediction from Athlon Sports.
- Video preview of the game from CBS.
- Our friends at Pacific Takes say UW is still the class of the conference.
- Not UW related, but interesting break down from Jon Wilner on UCLA’s defense, and how it got this bad with all the recruiting success.
- For the men’s team, it’s all about getting back to the dance. Their first regular season game of the year is Friday night vs. Belmont.
- For the women, it’s about sustaining success they’ve had after the best run in program history.