If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- I continue cheating on UWDP with a rundown of the Duck beatdown, plus the most accurate way to describe Bierria’s speed on that fumble recovery.
- Imperialism is back and if I know most of you, get your barf bag ready.
- Vote for who you think are the best running backs in the conference — I’m sure you’ll be absolutely not biased at all.
- The News Tribune talks about Washington’s myriad talent at linebacker.
- Sports Illustrated examines 17 teams who they say still have a shot to make the playoff.
- From the Seattle Times:
- Coach Pete talks Azeem Victor.
- Percy Allen has his power rankings.
- Adam Jude talks about how Washington’s receivers practically need a “Bring out yer dead!” cart with how injuries are hitting, and what the passing game is doing to adapt.
- Coach Pete talks Stanford’s offense and recruiting on his weekly press conference.
- Get your tickets for Krista Vansant’s jersey retirement tomorrow!
- Reddit reacts to Coach Pete’s joke on Stanford’s offense (“We explained what a fullback was today to our defense and they were very intrigued.”):
- Washington DT target:
Do good things, don’t do bad things, and bow down to Washington.