If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the dots!
- It has just been reported that Washington OC Jonathan Smith will be the new head coach at his alma mater, Oregon State.
Hearing that ex-Beavers coaches Dennis Erickson or Mike Riley may be in play for Jonathan Smith’s staff. Not both. But one of them. Chew on that. https://t.co/hZVg3YWLgI— John Canzano (@johncanzanobft) November 29, 2017
- Adam Jude just posted this article about who the most likely replacement candidates are to fill the now vacant offensive coordinator job.
- Speaking of everyone’s favorite beat writer, the Husky Headlines podcast was also released earlier today.
- And speaking of podcasts, yesterday’s Dawgman Radio show on KJR is available.
- Lost in today’s big news, last night the Huskies moved up to No. 13 in the CFP poll, ahead of No. 18 WSU and behind No. 10 USC and No. 12 Stanford. Also of note is that Fresno State (remember that cupcake?) is now ranked in the top 25.
- Finally, check out this NFL mock draft from CBS Sports writer Chris Trapasso that sends Vita Vea to Baltimore with the 21st overall pick.
- The Huskies beat up on Kennesaw State last night. For details, read Max’s game summary and key observations.
- One final dot goes out to the women of UW soccer. More power to them for being outstanding students AND athletes.