If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- You can listen to the past and future voices of the Huskies as Tony Castricone hosts Bob Rondeau on the first episode of the GoHuskies podcast leading up to Rondeau’s final game.
- The Huskies moved up to 17th in the College Football Playoff Rankings while their opponent this week, Washington State, also moved up one spot to 13th. Other Pac-12 teams include USC at #11 and Stanford at #21.
- Stefanie Loh at the Seattle Times goes in-depth on the Cougars’ struggles against UW in the apple cup under Mike Leach.
- Jimmy Lake had nothing but compliments for WSU QB Luke Falk despite the aforementioned struggles against the Huskies.
- Bruce Feldman joined Adam Jude of the Times on the latest edition of the Husky Headlines podcast to talk UW-WSU.
- Finally from the Times, Adam Jude has his Pac-12 bowl predictions and sees the Huskies headed to Texas.
- The Tacoma News Tribune has their Apple Cup preview.
- Gabey continues her disrespectful writing for other sites with her recap of the Utah game.
- Eric Bossi at Rivals examines the ten 4-star players who became one-and-dones including a pair of Huskies.
- Former Husky great Isaiah Thomas came out with the 2nd Chapter of the Book of Isaiah on the Players’ Tribune.
- The UW baseball and softball teams announced their 2018 schedules.
Washington Volleyball has partnered with Courtney Thompson's Give It Back foundation to raise money and awareness for Puerto Rico relief efforts.— Washington Athletics (@UWAthletics) November 22, 2017
There will be a silent auction at No. 12 @UWVolleyball's match vs. Arizona on Wednesday at 4PM.
Details: https://t.co/iahkxSAgGE pic.twitter.com/aHCbHSwnym