If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- TONIGHT the Mike Hopkins era begins.
Tomorrow night at our house.— UW Men's Basketball (@UW_MBB) November 2, 2017
We are #TougherTogether. pic.twitter.com/KMC0RGhtBJ
- Percy Allen with his story on opening night. St. Martin’s a DII school, but should still give us a peak as to just what kind of team we have.
- Playing defense, the zone in particular, has been a big focus for the Dawgs.
- Percy also caught up with Noah Dickerson, who opened up about Mike Hopkins, exciting freshmen, and more.
- Who will start at QB for the Ducks on Saturday night? Adam Jude has his story, and the writers over at Addicted to Quack debate the issue as well.
- Willie Taggart is understandably tight lipped on QB Justin Herbert’s status even though he’s been practicing with the 1st team this week.
- Podcasts on both sides of the isle: Adam Jude’s Husky Headlines and Duck Territory both preview Saturdays big game.
- Ken Goe at The Oregonian has a round up of news, notes, links, and videos leading up up to UW-Oregon.
- Jude also writes that he expects Herbert to start on Saturday.
- The Tacoma News Tribune chatted with Tevis Bartlett and Dante Pettis post-practice to talk the Oregon game.
- Ben Burr-Kirven has exploded onto the scene for the Death Row defense. The TNT has their story on his high football IQ and underrated speed.
- Khalil Tate has been incredible for the Wildcats and has lifted the entire team. SI.com has a feature on him and what you need to know.
- Oregon sucks. Go Huskies!