If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- Dante Pettis is a complicated and interesting young man, although his dad wonders “What are you going to do with an English degree?”
- Ryan Clark from The New Tribune has a story on Aaron Fuller, the latest player healthy enough to be considered Jake Browning’s #2 receiving target.
- Dawgman has a quick blurb on 2018 Husky target Kyler Gordon. The 4-star DB has offers from the entire Pac-12.
Here’s your Dawgman game-week stuff:
- Larry Stone of The Seattle Times says Chris Petersen’s suspension of Azeem Victor is a “cautionary tale” for Husky players.
These guys are usually in the right place at the right time:
Kasen has had a puzzling NFL career:
Here’s the Box score from last night’s Husky loss to Providence in New York:
- The Daily says Mike Hopkins’ team battled hard, but too many turnovers was the difference.
- Cool photo gallery of the MBB team visiting the 911 Memorial yesterday.
- The Men’s soccer season is over after a 3-2 overtime loss to Seattle U in the NCAA tournament opener. The Huskies finish the season at 12-7-1.