If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- The 2018 schedule was released today. For the first time in what feels like forever, the Huskies will not face Oregon and Stanford in back-to-back weeks:
UW 2018 schedule announced: pic.twitter.com/3z7crtBs7y— Dave Softy Mahler (@Softykjr) November 16, 2017
- Here’s Jon Wilner’s thoughts on the Pac-12 schedules for next year.
- Wilner also picks the weekend’s games, and sees a big UW win.
- Last one from Wilner: he provides his solution to help the Pac-12 on the national stage by removing some “competitive disadvantages.”
- Washington faces Utah this Saturday night in Husky Stadium. Here’s how the Utes graded in their loss last week to WSU.
- Chris Petersen met with the media this morning and addressed a number of questions on Azeem Victor. Here’s Adam Jude’s roundup on those comments. Here is everything else Petersen said.
- The men’s team kicks off their pre-season tournament basketball tonight at Madison Square Garden against Providence.
- Scouting report from Percy Allen on Providence.
- Friar Basketball previews the Providence game and focuses the rebuilding efforts at UW.
- The women’s team meanwhile signed two 2018 prospects including top-100 prospect F Haley van Dyke.