If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
- For obvious reasons this is much less important now but the Dawgs came in at 18th in the College Football Playoff Rankings. They are behind 3 loss Mississippi State and 3 loss Michigan State. USC is #11, Wazzu #14, and Stanford #22.
- The Seattle Times thinks the Huskies may be headed to Texas come bowl season.
- Jude also profiles Jimmy Lake’s devotion to safe tackling techniques and his feelings that the system worked as it was intended to with regards to the targeting calls in the Stanford game.
- Percy Allen of the Times drops UW several spots for their loss this past week in his Pac-12 Power Rankings.
- John McGrath at the TNT goes over the case for an 8-team playoff.
- Ryan Clark shows that the Husky defense is quickly moving on after the Stanford game.
- Clark also looks deeper into Mike Hopkins and the combination of intensity and human touch that make him the coach he is today.
- The Dawgs have arrived in New York for their game against Providence at Madison Square Garden tomorrow.
- The Huskies’ pair of wins over Belmont and Eastern Washington look better after both teams defeated Vanderbilt and Stanford on the road respectively in their next contests. (Follow Ed by the way)
Cool stat: Husky MBB now has an RPI that is a perfect 1.000 - only team in the country:— Ed Strong (@DawgoneCrazy) November 15, 2017
25% your record (2-0)
50% opponent's record (w/o games vs you): EWU 1-0, Belmont 1-0
25% opponent's SOS: EWU beat Stanford, who is otherwise 2-0, while Belmont beat Vandy, who is otherwise 1-0