If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, follow Ryan Priest on Twitter and subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects.
On to the Dots!
- The Seattle Times’ Adam Jude details that Azeem Victor has been moved around this year but he’s happy to do it.
- TNT’s Todd Milles also wrote about Victor for his daily player profile. Awkward.
- Guess who else decided to write about Azeem Victor? Scott Eklund at Dawgman. Seriously, get your act together guys.
- Gabey didn’t do Dots yesterday which means it falls to me to link to the latest update of the College Imperialism Map.
- Hated ESPN included Dante Pettis on their midseason All-American team. However, a pair of Cougars made the list.
- Today is Pac-12 Women’s Basketball Media Day. The coverage begins at 11a on Pac-12 network. Washington’s players are slated to appear at 12:47p Pacific while new head coach Jodi Wynn is scheduled at 1:03p.
- It was a jarring fall for the Women’s Basketball team this off season who are suddenly in rebuilding mode with a new coach as they were voted last in the Pac-12 preseason coaches’ poll.
- True freshman Nahz Carter has some hops...
- Isaiah Thomas opened up about his last year in Boston and the trade to the Cavs.
- The Chicago Bulls appear to be tanking which is good news for Justin Holiday who will likely get a chance to play a major role. He had a good preseason game against the defending Eastern Conference champs.
Justin Holiday's final stats against the Cavs tonight:— Chicago Bulls (@chicagobulls) October 11, 2017
- 28 points
- 11 rebounds
- 3 steals pic.twitter.com/bmlt8XBRSl
- There will be a top-15 showdown with the women’s volleyball team at Hec-Ed tonight