If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Is Vita Vea coming back for his junior year? Definitely seems like it:
- Ty Jones put together a strong week of practice at the Army All-American Bowl, and is still 100% committed to the Huskies.
- It wasn’t all good news out of the Army Bowl as Foster Sarell committed to Stanford. UW is still looking for two more offensive linemen this class.
- What were the best bowl games in the Pac-12 this season?
- Steve Sarkisian has been on a wild ride since his unceremonious departure from USC, and few could have predicted that he would be calling plays in the National Championship Game tonight.
- Cal, in a strange move, fired Sonny Dykes. Let the Chip Kelly rumors fly.
- Jake Browning’s old high school coach, Troy Taylor, has now got the keys to the Utah offense where he hopes to amp up the pass game.
- Syed Schemes with a breakdown of some of Clemson’s offensive concepts that worked against Ohio State that they hope will beat Alabama as well.
- The men’s team got their first Pac-12 win, blowing out Oregon State:
- Kelsey Plum has continued her phenomenal season, dropping 39 in a win over UCLA.
- Markelle Fultz twisted his ankle in the win over OSU, but Coach Romar says he’ll be fine.