If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- After breaking through in a major way this season, Adam Jude does a position by postion breakdown of the 2017 Husky team.
- 5-star OL Austin Jackson is narrowing down his decision, and UW is among three Pac-12 schools in the mix for his talented services.
- UW wide receiver commit Ty Jones has been impressing at the Army All-American Bowl practices with his size, length and soft hands. Will Jake Browning finally have a big target for 50/50 balls as soon as next fall?
Another future Dawg turning heads:
- Great recap of the football season in photos here at Huskies New Era.
- We didn’t even have to hire Russian hackers to get these 16 minutes of glory from Adam Jude’s iPhone.
- ESPN’s Ted Miller says the Bowl Season left the Pac-12 feeling a little blah, but at least they aren’t the Big Ten.
Who doesn’t love Jimmy Lake?
- The Husky men face a team struggling as much as they are when Oregon State visits Alaska Airlines Arena tomorrow at 12:00 pm.
- Matt Calkins of the Seattle Times discusses the complicated future of Lorenzo Romar.
Well, the Huskies won’t be playing for a Natinal Championship this year, so let’s revisit the last time they did: