If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Bothell Quarterback and 2018 Washington commit Jacob Sirmon was named to the Under Armor All-American team.
- Recent Huskies’ de-commit Connor Wedington announces that Washington is still one of his top-5 schools heading into National Signing Day.
- What did we learn about the Washington Huskies and Coach Petersen this season?
- And here’s ESPN’s Ted Miller’s take on the success (or lack thereof) of this bowl season for the Pac-12.
- Matt Calkins of the Seattle Times discusses Lorenzo Romar’s murky future as the Washington head basketball coach.
- Lorenzo Romar questions his team’s toughness during his post-game interview.
- Here’s our summary of last nights 83-61 loss to No. 15 Oregon, including the highlights at the bottom of the post.
- And here’s Christian Caple of the Tacoma News Tribune’s take on the Oregon game.
- Finally, in case you didn’t hear the news, Nathan Hale High School in NE Seattle is currently ranked as the No. 1 High School team in the nation. Hale has two Washington commits and is coached by former Husky Brandon Roy.