If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The Alabama defeat was humbling, for sure. But what matters most is what you do after the loss.
- Chantel Jennings similarly notes that Washington’s takeaway from the Peach Bowl is that it has work to do.
- Not breaking news anymore, but Budda Baker, Sidney Jones, John Ross, and Elijah Qualls have decided to turn pro and forego their senior years.
- This was written before the Peach Bowl, but a nice article about Taylor Rapp and how he is key to the Husky D.
- Pro Football Focus grades the Peach Bowl. As you would expect, the defense grades out pretty well. The offense...
- Here are your final Pac-12 standings, with Washington on top and Oregon at the bottom.
- Despite the season ending with a loss, Washington should contend again in 2017.
- Army All American Bowl practices are underway, and Husky commit Salvon Ahmed is recruiting hard for UW.
- Here are the top 5 best players in the West from day 1 of practice.
Play of the morning session: #Washington WR commit Ty Jones goes up and makes a grab over five-star Darnay Holmes: pic.twitter.com/FIWSVVWhqf— Shotgun Spratling (@ShotgunSpr) January 2, 2017
- John Ross should receive plenty of pre-draft buzz:
Washington WR John Ross’s 3.04 yards per route run ranks No. 7 among Power-5 wide receivers.— Jordan Plocher (@PFF_Jordan) January 2, 2017
The QB rating when throwing at Washington WR John Ross this season was 131.6.— Jordan Plocher (@PFF_Jordan) January 2, 2017
Washington WR John Ross was rumored to run a 4.25 40-yard dash after surgery. He has gamebreaking speed & will be highly coveted in draft— Jordan Plocher (@PFF_Jordan) January 2, 2017
- After Washington’s last second loss to Washington State, they must regroup and get ready for a red hot Oregon team.
- Noah Dickerson knows the Huskies must figure out their defensive issues.
- In case you’d like to relive the nightmare: