If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Much has been made over the years about Chris Petersen’s “OKG” philosophy in recruiting. Ted Miller gives his thoughts on the culture of UW recruiting and more in his mailbag.
- To the joy of Husky fans everywhere, Washington finally beat Oregon on the field this year. And so far, the Huskies appear to be passing the Ducks in recruiting, too.
- Two days before signing day, here are SI.com’s top 25 classes.
- Peyton Henry, a K/P from Danville, California committed to the Huskies last night as a preferred walk-on:
After much thought, I have decided to commit to the University of Washington! pic.twitter.com/8RAmWNkPSy— Peyton Henry (@peytonhenryMV17) January 29, 2017
- The no.7 ranked Huskies fell to no.10 Stanford in front of the largest crowd in UW Women’s Basketball history. Kelsey Plum poured in 44 for the Dawgs.
- Meanwhile, the mean’s team hung with Arizona at the McKale Center for a while before ultimately falling short 77-66.