Much like Chris reporting from Switzerland, I too am posting from abroad... not internationally that is, just from halfway across the Pacific. Dots are an important part of our respective lives and we would never purposefully deprive this community of the simple pleasure of clicking on links. Please enjoy these Hawaiian themed dots as much as I did from my deck in Kona, Hawaii.
If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- This is not breaking news, but UW alumnus Marcus Peter’s was named to his second career and consecutive Pro Bowl and was named First-team All-Pro. You can watch Peters and a bunch of Seahawks play this Sunday on ESPN.
- UW CB commit and lifelong Oregon fan Elijah Molden was far from a likely pick up by the Huskies, but now he is one of the jewels of their recruiting class.
- To return the favor to USC for flipping one of our DL commits, the Huskies have made an offer to DL Myron Tagovailoa-Amosa.
- David Lombardi of ESPN made his list of the top 10 Pac-12 breakout players of 2017 and it includes UW’s Taylor Rapp.
- Incase you missed it, here’s DawgmanRadio’s Tuesday recruiting update.
- USA Today ranks Steve Sarkisian’s hire as the new Alabama OC the 5th best assistant coaching hire of the off season, while Oregon’s Leavitt is ranked 10th.
- U of O’s President is far from pleased with the recent news out of his football program.
- The Dawgs were downed by the Devils in Tempe last night. Here’s our recap of the game.
- And here’s the Seattle Times’ take on last night’s game.
- Although Romar claims the two of them haven’t discussed it much, Markelle Fultz’s next stop is likely the NBA draft.
- If you can make it, Garfield hosts Nathan Hale tomorrow night in the CD (across 23rd from Ezell’s.. mmm). Game time is at 7:30, but you may want to show up and get your tickets early as this will be a well attended game. The matchup will feature multiple UW commits and recruits, including Hale’s Michael Porter Jr and Garfield’s Daejon Davis and Jaylen Nowell. I’ll be out of town, but I plan on attending next Friday’s game when Nathan Hale will destroy my alma matter, Roosevelt.