If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Dawgman has their weekly tale of the tape with stats galore for Washington and Idaho.
- And here is Luke Mounger's full game preview with some players to watch for the Vandals.
- Adam Jude has this story on WR coach Bush Hamdan, who Chris Petersen says helped change the program while at Boise St.
- Christian Caple of the News Tribune wonders if teams will keep kicking the ball to John Ross.
- Caple also makes his picks for Pac-12 games this week.
- One more story from Caple, this one about true freshman Nick Harris and his surprising rise up the depth chart.
- Connor O'Brien, who played early and often at buck linebacker against Rutgers, is beginning to feel comfortable in his role.
- Arizona quarterback Anu Solomon is questionable to play this weekend after suffering a knee injury in practice. The Huskies open Pac-12 play against the Wildcats September 24th in Tucson.
- Chris Petersen addressed the media Thursday. Dawgman has the whole thing here, complete with transcript.
AD with a message for longtime season ticket holders:
Husky 2018 commit Jacob Sirmon highlights from last week:
- The men's basketball schedule is out with some game times and TV info as well.
- The #6 ranked Husky volleyball team plays three games in Honolulu this weekend, including a showdown with #14 Hawaii on Sunday.
Week 2, 1991: