If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- We just can’t get enough of Lavon Coleman around here. His position coach, Keith Bhonapha credits Coleman’s stellar play to “dancing” less, and being a more decisive runner.
- Jake Browning is one film-obsessed QB.
- Hear thoughts from OL Coach Chris Strausser, Jake Browning, Keishawn Bierria, and OC Jonathan Smith ahead of Stanford.
- Possibly the most simple game plan the Huskies will have all year might be the hardest to execute: slow down Christian McCaffrey.
- The Seattle Times Pac-12 power rankings, courtesy of Percy Allen.
- A few familiar names on this list of coaches on the hot seat.
- Stanford might be limping into Husky Stadium on Friday as they’ll be missing at least 3 starters.
- David Shaw is not shy about voicing his disapproval for the no-call in the UCLA game which knocked out his WR Francis Owusu.
- What to Watch For in the Pac-12, week 5 edition.