If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Lavon Coleman stepped up big time against Arizona. When asked about it, he immediately turns his attention to the OL, praising them for their part helping him bust big runs.
- Dante Pettis came up with some big catches, including the game winning TD. He says he lives for moments like those.
- Chris Petersen spoke to the media post game on Saturday, and he’s really proud of the team’s fight and resolve.
- Week 4 Helmet Stickers from the ESPN Pac-12 Blog. They also have Bowl Projections and Power Rankings.
- Most have had this Friday’s game against Stanford circled on their schedules for a long time, because it’s finally time for the Huskies to show whether they are contenders or pretenders.
- Even though the Huskies dropped a spot in the AP Poll, Stanford remained at no. 7, making this Friday the first top 10 match up in Husky Stadium since 1997.
- It’s still early, but the Dawgs are 2.5 point favorites over Stanford (though that possibly has shifted since posting). Adam Jude’s story on that here.
- Percy Allen’s Stanford first look.
- Check out Rule of Tree for news from the Stanford perspective this week. Here’s their game grades after their last minute victory over UCLA.
This Husky Legend’s name always seems to pop up:
Up-to-date list of Most Pass Attempts in player's 1st 3 games without INT:— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 26, 2016
Warren Moon 103
Carson Wentz 102
Case Keenum 102
Dak Prescott 99
Some good praise for the OL: