If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- The ESPN Pac-12 blog makes their picks in conference games, and everyone likes the Huskies.
- Christian Caple of The News Tribune has video and transcript of Chris Petersen’s final meeting with the press before tomorrow’s game. Petersen says the Huskies are expecting to face Brandon Dawkins at QB.
- Seattle Dawgs unite! One of our very own UWDP members is hosting a watch party at The Duchess this Saturday at 6pm for the Arizona game. Ask for Taylor - he'll be wearing a #17 Keith Price jersey.
- Percy Allen of The Times also recaps Petersen’s presser, adding some details about the Arizona QB situation.
- Caple also details the challenge the Huskies face with new Arizona defensive coordinator Marcel Yates, who is very familiar with the way Chris Petersen does things.
- Here’s Caple’s weekly predictions; with a strong week 3 he has pulled to .500 against the spread.
- Adam Jude of the Seattle Times writes that Myles Gaskin is anxious to get things going; maybe even too anxious.
- Jude also profiles the Husky offensive line, and gets the opinion of the last Dawg to be voted an All Conference O-Lineman.
- Mason Kelley has a feature on injured linebacker Sean Constantine, who is drawing inspiration from other injured Huskies who have come back stronger after setbacks.
- This article from Tuscon.com contrasts David and Goliath tale of the UW and Arizona Defensive Lines.
- Dawgman makes their predictions for the Husky/Arizona Pac-12 opener.
Two key defenders OUT for Arizona on Saturday ... pic.twitter.com/PydRaRuiQl— Michael Lev (@MichaelJLev) September 22, 2016
Week 4, 1991: