If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning UW Athletics all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington athletics prospects. To the Dots!
- Last year the Huskies took care of business handily against the Wildcats, limiting them to only 3 points in that contest. However, DC Pete Kwiatkowski knows that last year means nothing, and Washington will have to be ready for an offense that can hurt you.
- Another great slate of games this weekend in the Pac-12 as conference play gets into full swing, including a “hype check” for Washington.
- Most have heard at this point of USC deciding to change starting QBs and go with redshirt freshman Sam Darnold. Kyle Bonagura at ESPN says it’s a panic move.
- The big story on Arizona’s offense is at the QB position. Starter Anu Solomon is injured, and Brandon Dawkins has looked good in his place. If both are healthy, who should they go with? Pacific Takes has their examination here, and Arizona Desert Swarm has a round table discussion to review the issue.
- News and notes about Arizona and the rest of the Pac-12 via Tuscon.com.
- The Seattle Times is digging into the archives and today brings us the story they wrote on Washington’s upset of Nebraska, in Lincoln, in the 1991 championship season.